submitting your work to creepywonderful's masked! exhibit is simple.
- all photographs must have been taken with an anaogue camera; no digital pictures or heavily altered images will be accepted for exhibition so keep the post-processing and photoshop to a minimum.
- all photographs must depict a mask — someone or something may be wearing a mask or the photo may be of the mask itself.
- no pornographic images will be accepted; nudity is fine, just nothing explicit.
- each photograph must be 150 dpi (NO LARGER, PLEASE) and sent as a .jpg attachment to email@example.com.
- each photograph must be 500px wide and between 300 to 700px high. anything smaller or larger will be discarded.
- in the body of your submission email please include the following information: your name, your country of residence, a short biography no longer than 100 words, the title of your photograph, and the camera and film you used to take it.
- artists may submit up to one photograph per month over the course of the year.
- submissions will remain open throughout 2009.
- in submitting your photograph and accompanying written materials to creepywonderful, you are consenting to allow the secret society of analogue art (ssaa) and its curators the right to exhibit your materials at their discretion on the creepywonderful.com website. the curators also reserve the right not to post any materials they deem defamatory, racist, inappropriate or obscene. there is no monetary compensation for participating in creepywonderful.
- once your photograph has been received and catalogued, we will post it to the gallery and alert you via email when it's online.
- please contact us with any queries or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org